- Educational & Interpretive Family Sessions
- Supportive guidance for care teams based upon communicative styles and disease progression
- Mediative-style appointments for care teams
- Long-term Care Facility Navigation & Advocacy
- Education regarding long-term care options recommendations of most appropriate level of care, facility meeting attendance, etc..
- Assistance with admission paperwork, move timelining, physical admission, etc...
- Aging Companionship & Activity Care Plan Creation
- Attendance to special events, medical appointments, travel supervision, etc...
- Personalized engagement plan based upon interests and ability, such as a personalized music playlist
- Caregiver Stress Reduction Assistance
- Evaluation of caregiving structure
- Individual supportive guidance sessions regarding role reversals, care team creation, realistic expectation, etc..
- Needs Assessment of Current Living Scenario
- Safety review and recommendations
- Referral to appropriate services to encourage independence
I find that it is important to share what a geriatric care manager can do. I've listed just a handful of offered services here. I encourage you to contact me, so we can set up a complimentary consultation to review your families needs, dynamics, and expectations.
Upon the completion of this appointment, a brief proposal is provided that will address short-term and long-term goals and the associated hourly rate. Package options are available for ongoing needs or particular projects.